Now more than ever, people need to feel connected to their community. By joining the nation in the London Marathon-inspired 2.6 Challenge, you can help the London Mozart Players continue inspiring, connecting to and resonating with our local communities in Croydon and around London, giving as many people as possible access to the joy and creativity of classical music.
Exactly how you take part is up to you – simply think of an activity based on the number 2.6 or 26, and encourage your friends and family to make a donation. Whether you’re running 2.6 miles around your garden, icing 26 cakes or hopping on one leg for 26 minutes, we need your support! You can complete your challenge any time from Sunday 26 April – the only rule is to make sure the activity follows the Government guidelines on social distancing and how to exercise safely during this time.
Once you’ve decided how you would like to take part, visit the LMP 2.6 Challenge Charity Page and click ‘Fundraise’ to create a fundraising page for friends and family to sponsor you, or click ‘Donate’ to donate to the LMP directly. We’d also love to receive videos of you and your team doing any challenges that you come up with.
For more ideas, check out some of the Players’ completing their challenges:
LMP at St John’s
St John the Evangelist
London, SE19 2RX
Registered No: 8882717
Registered Charity No. 290833
020 8686 1996
FOLLOW LMP ON TWITTER
JOIN THE LMP FACEBOOK FAMILY
Latest LMP News
- Announcing the ‘Spotlight On…’ seriesThursday, 6 May, 2021 - 4:45pm
- Beat the lockdown blues with LMP’s ‘Classical for Kids’ page.Friday, 5 February, 2021 - 10:40am
- LMP to perform in St Martin-in-the-Fields ‘Fresh Horizons’ concert seriesThursday, 21 January, 2021 - 1:41pm
- Michael Collins joins the London Mozart Players as Artistic Director in Residence 2021-23Tuesday, 29 September, 2020 - 9:46am
- LMP launches Classical ClubTuesday, 22 September, 2020 - 5:22pm