Terms & Conditions
The “ At Home with LMP” competitions are sponsored the London Mozart Players.
By entering any prize draw or competition (“promotion”), you agree to be bound by the following rules.
1. All UK and Eire residents are eligible to enter the promotion. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
2. To enter the promotion you need to follow the instructions as specified on the competition page.
3. This promotion runs from Sunday 29th April 2020 for 2 weeks, finishing on Sunday 12th April 2020).
4. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise or any third party products or actions preventing access to or participation into the promotion. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete, inaudible and/or illegible entries will be disqualified.
5. All eligible entries received during the Submission Period will be gathered into a database at the end of the Submission Period for the promotion. The entrant with the most correct answers wins. If more than one entrant guesses all the answers correctly, a winner will be selected at random by an independent third party.
6. The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified during the week starting 13th April 2020. Ticket booking will only be arranged once concerts have resumed again. This is dependent on venue availability and London Mozart Players will not be liable for tickets to cancelled concerts.
9. The name of any winners will be published on the London Mozart Players’ social media accounts.
10. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to our notification within 7 days from the date and time contact was initially attempted or notification was sent, we will be entitled to select an alternative winner.
11. Information supplied by winners will be shared across social media for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.